- Silicone is a superior bio-material to PVC
- Soft, flexible tip reduces risk of trauma during intubation
- Silicone cuffs are more resistant to puncture and tearing on teeth
- Wire reinforced tip prevents kinking and assists x-ray verification
- Cuff design and location allows for increased depth of placement increasing the margin of safety
- Latex free
The wire reinforcement allows the bronchial arm of the SILBRONCHO to follow the patient’s anatomy and allows the tube to move within the patient without kinking or dislodging the cuff.